Value of By the Month Porcelain Dolls

I recently moved and still have my porcelain dolls at my mom's house, there's one for every month (dressed for that month). I got them as a gift each month from my grandmother, but never took them out of the plastic or box. I'm not sure how much they are worth. They come in pink boxes, but I can't remember the brand. Any ideas?

I read on a doll site, I think it was this one http://dollrefe  ector_dolls.html

that 'by the month' and other such of 'collectors' dolls are not worth very much because they were esssentially mass produced, and the market became saturated with these.

"Modern porcelain collector dolls sold from about the 1980s to present, were meant to appeal to adult doll collectors, not children. The theory was; buy it, keep it in the box or debox, but keep it unplayed with, after some time passes, you'll be able to sell it for more money than your original purchase and make a profit. Dolls were easily found in department stores, grocery store toy aisles, card shops, toy stores and on TV from QVC etc. The quantities sold of each collector doll could be large, it's the sheer quantity of all available porcelain collector dolls today, that is determining the current value, as they flood the market place, online and elsewhere.

....

So save your time, put the dolls in a garage sale, give to someone who might appreciate the doll or a thrift store and take a small tax write off, remove the clothing and sell separately at auction etc., be happy to get something, everything old is not necessarily a sizable treasure, sigh."

Go to dollreference.com to start your research.