Value of Rockola Princess Console

I have a Rockola that has been stored in my basement for several years, and I have decided it is time to sell it. I would like to have some idea of what it is worth. It is very good condition, but the coin mechanism needs to be cleaned up. The coin does not drop all the way through. What is the price range for a Rockola Princess Console model #461, era 1975?

It is also loaded with 45 RPM records. Maybe I should sell the records separately.

I appreciate your help.

According to this website: http://lists.ne  ober/040691.html this is a later model and not worth as much as previous models.

It's worth between $300-$400.

These are nice machines but the resale value is much less than a few years ago. Collectibles like this run in cycles of demand and supply so you are lucky if you wish to sell when the market is on the upswing. Of course the biggest problem is the size (and almost fragile) because it would be very expensive to ship. This means you would generally have to find someone within a certain mile radius that really wanted one of these and would be able to pick it up from your location.

This actually means you may be able to sell it if you advertise on Craig's List or any of your areas auction sites. Just Google your zip code and auction or for sale sites and you should find several listed.

This is a very slow selling item and since yours is a later model it would probably not sell for much more than it cost years ago.

Here is a web site that I am not familiar with but it may be okay to use and they may tell you what your machine is really worth (as we could be wrong about the value):

http://national  ox.com/sell.html

Vintage Jukebox
Finding the Value of a Vintage Jukebox
Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousFebruary 16, 2017
Old Encyclopedias on Shelf
Finding the Value of Old Reference Books
little girl dancing on bed in princess room
Color Advice for a Princess Room
Old TV
Uses for an Old TV
Little girl at her princess themed birthday party.
Planning a Princess Theme Party
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 9:49:13 PM on 10.0.1.11 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.