Vietnam Frugal Travel Guide

Category Travel Guides
Couple Shipping in Vietnam
Travel can be expensive, but there are thrifty ways to enjoy your destination once you arrive. This page contains Vietnam frugal travel guide.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

When you attend a wedding in Vietnam you will often see the bride wear at least 3 different dresses during the evening. Brides in Vietnam rent these dresses for the occasion.

The rental shops not only rent dresses and tuxes but often also take studio photos of the bride and groom, photoshop all the blemishes and add a scenic background to the photos, print the wedding album, do the photography the day of the wedding, and do the hair and makeup for the studio shoot and on the day of the wedding.

My husband and I were married in Danang, Vietnam and it was hard to choose which dress to wear. For the wedding album photoshoot (which takes place about a month before the event) I wore 4 different dresses and on the day of the wedding I opted to only have one costume change.

Best of all in terms of US dollars it was very inexpensive, about $200 for the rental, hair & makeup, photoshoot and a beautiful album.

By Stella from Manchester, WA

DanangWeddingA400x300.jpg

DanangWeddingB400x300.jpg

DanangWeddingC400x300.jpg

Comment Like this photo? 2

These are Vespas in Vietnam. All of these are an old style, maybe 1945 or 1950, I'm not sure. These old Vespas were all refurbished. This is only one style that came from that time period. I really love these!

By Viet

Comment Like this photo? 6