Volleyball Craft Ideas

Does anyone have any neat craft ideas regarding high school volleyball? Either to make or bake, whatever.

Answers:

Volleyball Craft Ideas

When my granddaughter was captain of her basketball team I cross stitched a basketball hoop and basketball on #18 cloth. I put them in an insert in a key chain. Why not use a net and volleyball? (09/08/2004)

By sshep

Volleyball Craft Ideas

I have seen girls with ponytail holders with their school colors. Also you can get flip-flops and cut strips of fabric with pinking shears and tie them on the straps of the flip flops, cute. You can make cupcakes and decorate the tops to look like volleyballs to you could the same with cookies. I will ask my girlfriend and see what she can think of. (09/08/2004)

By owenmohrbucks

Volleyball Craft Ideas

Using a magic marker draw a volleyball on the bedside night light that you push. When it is pushed to light up, you see the volleyball.

Also, using a magic marker draw a volleyball on the white fan pull so you have a volleyball hanging from you ceiling fan. (05/19/2005)

By Neva

Volleyball Craft Ideas

Make keychains with ABC beads that say each person's position; have everyone on your team make a bag tag for a teammate; design a hair ribbon for a teammate; make coloring books from online printouts; make a no-sew fleece blanket in either fleece with volleyballs printed on it or your team colors (you can also make scarves, pillowcases, etc); make a team scrapbook; make a collage of pictures you have taken throughout the season (04/02/2006)

By Kel

Volleyball Craft Ideas

When it's the last game a good craft idea is to put a picture and a volleyball on a hair tie and wear them. They give the team confidence. My little girl won the championships because of this. (05/23/2006)

By YoYonvolleyball

Volleyball Craft Ideas

Draw volleyballs for the whole team and decorate them with stickers. Put there names on them and then hand them out to the team. It's so cute.

(09/19/2006)

By Brianda

Volleyball Craft Ideas

We have pasta dinners the night before each game and the hostess always makes goodie bags filled with candy and decorated for everyone on the team. (10/25/2006)

By Molly

Volleyball Craft Ideas

One idea is to make your own shirt for team players. A good way is to buy a shirt, fabric glue, and glitter. I usually do them for football players with their last name in the back, but it can work for volleyball. (08/16/2007)

By Jennifer

Volleyball Craft Ideas

For volleyball knee socks you can tie dye them your school colors. They look so cute and they match.

(09/03/2007)

By Hailey

Volleyball Craft Ideas

I bought wooden stars at the craft store and spray painted them orange (our school color). I glued a heavy-duty magnet on the back of each one. The girls were over for "togetherness" (team dinner) and each decorated her star with scrapbook letters and stickers. They hung the stars on their volleyball lockers all season. (10/28/2007)

By Volleyball Mom @ GHS

Volleyball Craft Ideas

Volleyball Pillow

What I'm currently doing that combines my love of volleyball and love for crafts is I'm taking a volleyball and making a pattern out of paper, the same size and shape of a patch of leather on a volleyball. Then take cool fabric and cut like a patch, sew all the patches together, fill with stuffing and wal-la you got yourself a volleyball pillow. (05/11/2008)

By volleyballsheep21

Volleyball Craft Ideas

When my daughter was in high school I was the team volleyball mom. I made tote bags for both the Varsity and JV team. I bought volleyball fabric and white canvas. I made the tote bags with the white fabric, but used the volleyball fabric for a pocket on the front. I bought webbing straps for the bags. The bags took very little time to make. The girls loved the bags my daughter still uses her bag and she's a junior in college. I got the tote bag pattern online. It was very easy to add the pocket. (07/07/2008)

By mom of four

Volleyball Craft Ideas

Use a white piece of foam cut into a circle and draw the volleyball lines and put the girls number on it nickname (optional). After that put a magnet on the back and hang them on the fridge or in your locker. Such a cute idea. (10/07/2008)

By Shroyer

Volleyball Craft Ideas

You can make a pillow case and say "I (heart) volleyball" on it. You can also use different fabrics to spell it and they can be you team colors. (10/12/2008)

By Alex

Volleyball Craft Ideas
Votive Wrapped in Twine
Candle Craft Ideas
Photo of three red bricks.
Craft Ideas for Bricks
Cigars in a Box
Craft Ideas for Cigar Boxes
Volleyball
Volleyball Craft Ideas
🎄