Waiting Time for Re-dyeing Hair

I dyed my hair medium auburn 3 days ago, but I can only see the colour on the end of my hair (near the scalp). Should I colour my hair again or just wait for a few weeks to avoid damaging my hair?

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I think you need to wait. Hopefully you saved the box. There is usually a toll-free number to call and an expert from the company can help you.

A girl with blue and silver dyed hair.
How Long Should I Wait to Re-dye My Hair?
Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ColoringDecember 27, 2016
A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
Woman holding a dog in arms.
Removing Pet Hair from Clothing
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 19, 2017 at 5:37:51 AM on 10.0.0.16 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.