- 1 large red apple
- 1 banana
- 1 cup either red or white grapes
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/8 tsp. almond
- 1 pt. heavy whipping cream
Wash apple and grapes well. Pare apple, leaving skin on and dice. Peel and slice banana. Dice grapes. Add celery and broken pecans and marshmallows. Whip cream, adding flavorings and powdered sugar. Pour over salad and serve.
My mom has made Waldorff Salad for years for Thanksgiving. It is fabulous and a bit on the tart side. We Fight over who will bring the leftovers home.
- About 6 apples, cored, cut into chunks
- a bunch of grapes, i use seedless purple
- a couple stalks of celery cut into small pieces
- a bag of walnuts
- 1 brick of extra sharp cheese, cut into bite size chunks
- 1 container of sour cream
Mix everything in a bowl and refrigerate.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 23, 2017 at 8:16:21 PM on 10.0.0.245 in 872 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us