Washer Drains But Won't Spin

Our Kenmore washing machine is a Model#-110.26852503, Type-111, Serial#-CS5119524. It has stopped spinning our clothing during the spin cycle. It doesn't make any strange noises and I already replaced the motor coupler, thinking this was the problem.

One interesting point, the tub spins when it is full of water as it drains the water from the tub, but once the tub has emptied the water, it stops spinning and leaves the clothing soaked. Occasionally it will spin the clothing, but not often.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I am trying to keep from hiring anyone to come out and fix it. Thanks.

By Ryan from Indianapolis, IN

Answers:

Washer Drains But Won't Spin

When I have problems with my washer, I call the repair guy in town. He usually comes the same day, fixes the problem in a half hour or less, and I pay his bill, less than $100. It is so worth it! (11/10/2010)

By louel53

Washer Drains But Won't Spin
open washing machine
Spin Cycle Not Working on Washer
man with head inside front load washer
Clearing a Clogged Washer Drain
A repairman looking at a washing machine.
Repairing a Washer That Won't Drain or Spin
clothes in washer spinning
Washer Making Noise During Spin Cycle
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 27, 2017 at 3:07:47 AM on 10.0.1.79 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.