Washing Machine Not Spinning Properly

Our washing machine is not spinning all of the water out of the clothes. We often have to run it through an extra spin cycle to get the rest of the water out. It is draining, however, so I don't know if a clog is the problem. Does it sound like a belt problem? Is this something I can fix myself?

By Jana from Pleasant Hill, CA

Answers:

Washing Machine Not Spinning Properly

It sounds like it's time to call someone to repair your washer. (05/26/2010)

By MCW

Washing Machine Not Spinning Properly

I just had this same problem and it cost me over $250 to fix it. The transmission and clutch was out on mine. (and it's not even 4 yrs old!) It is fixed now and working better then ever. Guess ya just gotta get some American sweat in it to get em to work right! (05/26/2010)

By shetobka227

washing machine
Washer Not Spinning Properly
Man Repairing a Washing Machine
Repairing a Washing Machine
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
Washer Not Spinning
Kenmore Washer Not Spinning
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 2:00:35 PM on 10.0.2.91 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.