Watermelon Salsa Recipes
For a deliciously different sauce, use watermelon in place of tomatoes. This page contains watermelon salsa recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
July 20, 20040 found this helpful
Delicious summer salsa recipe using watermelon instead of tomatoes.
- 3 cups of chopped watermelon, remove seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 to 2 tablespoon jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup green peppers
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic salt
Combine all ingredients and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Serve with corn chips.
In This Guide