Waterproof Mascara Recommendations

I am looking for the perfect waterproof mascara. I have tried many, many different brands since my favourite was discontinued. It was Covergirl Marathon mascara with the curved brush in the grey tube. I have tried about 30 various other ones but none are suitable.

Can you recommend the perfect mascara for me? Please help.

Thank you,
Monique x UK

Answers:

Waterproof Mascara Recommendations

I use my regular mascara first, let it dry good and then coat with Cover Girl Clear mascara. It also has the curved brush. After I use it a few times I wash the brush. This method works perfectly. (06/19/2005)

By Tiger38

Waterproof Mascara Recommendations

I have found the best to be L'Oreal. You can find it at Wal-mart for about $6. I like it much better than Maybelline.

L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Volume Building Mascara

(06/19/2005)

By Kentucky-lass

Waterproof Mascara Recommendations

Have you ever tried Mary Kay waterproof mascara? It is pretty good. The Endless Performance mascara is good too. I like it best and even though it is not considered a "waterproof" mascara it doesn't smear. (06/21/2005)

By Mstblu27

Waterproof Mascara Recommendations

Avon's Wash-off Waterproof Mascara, is the best mascara I've ever used. (06/22/2005)

By Tina

Waterproof Mascara Recommendations

Have you tried Maybelline Volume Express? I love their mascaras, they do not clump like others, and the waterproof stays put. (07/05/2005)

By D.O.

Waterproof Mascara Recommendations

I'm a crier by nature so for years I've used Revlon Aqua Lash. It works great for me and it's not too expensive when you buy it at Target or WalMart. Smiles. Peg (07/06/2005)

By peggygv

Waterproof Mascara Recommendations

I know this is kinda the opposite of thrifty, but I feel like I should pass along this info, because it took me ages to find a mascara that didn't clump, didn't irritate my ridiculously sensitive eyes, and didn't flake after two hours. The absolute best mascara I've ever used (and I've used a lot) is Lancome Flex WP. It's about $20. Which is insane, but it doesn't flake for like, 36 hours, doesn't make my eyes itch, and doesn't even come off in the pool. Good luck. (08/06/2005)

By Sparky

Waterproof Mascara Recommendations

In case you have not used it, my favourite is Maybelline Great Lash. I love it but, unfortunately, cannot purchase it in this country due to the shortage of Forex. (04/13/2007)

By Maureen, Zimbabwe

Waterproof Mascara Recommendations

I have not found any mascara that could come close to Marathon. In could go camping for 3 days and still look good. I am buying up as much Marathon as I can find on the internet. There just isn't anything like it. ( (06/05/2007)

By Kitty

Open tube of mascara with brush prominent.
Saving Money on Mascara
Removing Mascara
Growing Carrots
Growing Carrots
Mascara Tips and Tricks
Mascara Tips and Tricks
🎄