Wax Off Clothing

How do I get wax off of clothing?

James G

Wax Off Clothing

I've had some success putting the clothing in the freezer for a few hours. The wax hardens, and you can sometimes scrape it off the fabric with a butter knife. Good luck. (06/07/2005)

By darkestfire

Wax Off Clothing

I had wax on a good skirt. It was not clumps, but rather really deeply stained. I used Krud Kutter (you can find it with cleaners in hardware departments), and it worked. (07/19/2005)

By Guest

Wax Off Clothing

I just spilled hot wax all over my favorite shirt and pants. I put them in boiling hot water and wah lah. It worked. Afterwards I just patted dry with an old towel. As far as staining goes, I can't help ya there, the shirt is tie-dyed and the pants are black. (01/10/2008)

By zephyr

Wax Off Clothing
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
girl with braces
Removing Braces Wax Stains
Cleaning Candle Wax from Upholstery
Using Leftover Candle Wax, Melted Candles
Using Leftover Candle Wax