Wedding Photo Tips

Being sure to get all the wedding photos you want, without distracting from the special event can prove challenging. This guide contains wedding photo tips.

October 21, 2009 Flag

Don't forget to take photos of the wedding preparation. They make great memories. My granddaughter's trip to the beauty shop made a great photo. The look on her face tells the story.

By Vguy from Earle, AR

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 1 Comment

November 26, 2012 Flag

For our thrifty wedding, my husband's very talented cousin, Sara, served as our photographer. She gave us the photos digitally so that we could email, print, and post them whenever we wanted. When I took the digital media to the Wal-Mart photo center to print a few photos using their instant service, I was asked three times by the attendants if the photos were professional, then told that if they looked professional, I'd have to get a release signed by Sara in order to get my photos.

I asked what factors would used to be determined whether or not my photos were "professional," and was told it would be up to the attendant's judgement. Sure enough, he decided that the photos looked professional and didn't want to release them to me. Wal-Mart does have a standard release form. If you intend to print photos there, I'd suggest having whomever took them fill out the form in advance, then bring it with you when you go to get photos. You may be able to avoid hassle later.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 1 Comment

June 22, 2006 Flag

This was taken at my son Joshua's wedding on May 20th. I was the wedding photographer! My tip is, if you're going tp be the photographer at your own child's wedding, be sure to put hankies in your pocket. One for your eyes and one for the camera lens! :)

Taking Wedding Photos

By Sharon Young from Benton, AR

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

September 15, 2006 Flag

As the bride, have a close friend or relative photograph your entire day of getting ready and all those intimate moments you'll share with the important women in your life on your big day.

By Annie from Brattleboro, VT

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photographs. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

December 11, 2009 Flag

This photo is from my wedding in 1984 and is my most cherished picture of them all on that day! The little girl, Lindsey, was my flower girl and the child of my still bestest friend, Cindy, now for 42 years!

Make sure photos of absolutely every possible moment of everyone you care about is taken on your wedding day because you never know how much such a moment in time captured will keep your heart warm in the years to come. :-)

By Deeli from Richland, WA

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 5 Comments

November 13, 2009 Flag

This is my first photo job, "The Joyner Wedding." This wedding took place on October 18, 2009 at Carolina Beach, NC, about 15 miles from Wilmington. This wedding was special to me because it was my first job. It was especially special for the bride also, it was her birthday. WOW, what a bonus for the groom.

It was a little chilly but we didn't mind. The water was calm and beautiful. I call this photo "One Moment In Time"

By Claudia from Wilmington, NC

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 2 Comments

December 27, 2007 Flag

This is a really nice couple, and funny. The tree picture was actually taken the next day after the wedding and we all went to San Francisco. The stair picture I just though would look like a funny picture, but actually is a very nice piece. I added it to my collection. It reminded me of a Charile Chaplin movie.

I finally decided to take pictures, people are always telling me I take nice pictures. I can tell when a picture is good, very professional, but never thought I could take nice professional pictures. The couple loves the pictures, let me know what you think. Thanks!

By Igor from Sacramento, CA

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 5 Comments

July 18, 2008 Flag

By way of a joke has begun our American adventure!

A tender ocean touch...

By Hristina from Naples, Fl

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 3 Comments

August 16, 2006 Flag

'The Two Shall Become One' Photo. . .

Couple lighting candles in church

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

March 14, 2012 Flag

This is a photo I took at my best friend's wedding two summers ago in Oregon. This photo captures the love that was felt on this very special day between husband and wife, one to cherish forever.

A couple's first dance at their wedding.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

June 12, 2008 Flag

By WM miller from Terre Haute, IN

Scrunch!

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

August 22, 2007 Flag

The second the photographer says ''Ready'' make sure that you and your new husband/wife are looking at each other or sharing that special kiss so that in the future you both will always cherish the moment.

Wedding Kiss

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

December 11, 2009 Flag

Candid Moments at a Wedding

When taking all those wedding pictures, don't forget the children. I think those candid shots are the best!

By vguy from Earle, AR

Answers:

Candid Moments at a Wedding

Great picture! (05/14/2009)

By mulberry204

Candid Moments at a Wedding

When I am a guest at a wedding (or any other formal ceremony), I often follow the professional photographer, but I snap pics from a different angle, and the laughs that happen while they are setting up for the formal shots. I also love to roam the receptions, taking unusual pics as well. And for my own wedding, I put disposable cameras on the tables (as well has having my own camera on my own day - what can I say?). I think you can get great pictures this way. (06/02/2009)

By redvixen

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

May 13, 2009 Flag

Some of the best wedding memories are candid ones. Be ready at all times for that "One Special Moment"!

Wedding Pictures

By Guy Longtin from Renfrew, Ontario

Answers:

Candid Moments at a Wedding

That's darling! Something to cherish forever! (12/05/2005)

By wdyjsu

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Weddings PlanningJune 26, 2012
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt
Engagement Photo Ideas
Engagement Photo Ideas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:14:26 AM on 10.0.1.155 in 6 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.