Wedding Sherbert Punch

When my daughter was getting married she wanted a punch to go along with the color scheme of her wedding. We found a quick and easy recipe for punch.

• I gallon sherbert
  • 2 - 2 Liter Bottles of 7Up

Mix well. You can use other brands of soda instead of 7Up to make it a more FRUGAL recipe. I tried it at home with a cheap brand of lemon/lime soda and it tasted the same to me. We used raspberry sherbert because she wanted it pink. We wanted to use strawberry sherbert to make it a lighter pink but couldn't find it in a gallon container.

Hope this quick and FRUGAL recipe helps some others too.

By grammaoftwo from Franklin, TX

This is the best punch for kids and its very good. Of course there is no alcohol so it's just right for kids. (11/21/2007)

By Jackie.

Wedding Sherbert Punch

Add some vanilla ice cream to lighten the color! (03/04/2008)

By Donna

Keeping Drinks Cold at a Wedding, Punch in a punch bowl.
Wedding Punch Recipes
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
A married couple in a moutain setting.
Ideas for a "Green" Wedding
A glass of Champagne Punch.
Champagne Punch Recipes
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors