Wedding and Reception Locations in Baltimore, MD

I need help finding an inexpensive wedding venue so close to the holiday season in the MD area. I just got engaged this Nov 4, 2008, but we have a wedding date of Dec 20, 2008. I am trying to find an inexpensive location for the wedding/reception combo.

I really do not want to have it at home, but I do realize I have almost no time left, little money, and its the last Saturday before Christmas of this year. Please help, I am open to all suggestions and I am feeling a little desperate!

Lynette from Baltimore, MD

Answers:

Have you tried your local High School? I know it isn't much but you can always decorate it, inexpensively. I have a friend who only spent $500 on her entire wedding including dress, by having it at her local high school. It was very retro. (11/19/2008)

By bina2j

Try the Ramada Inn. They can get you a good deal for about $30 a person (and that includes the hall fee, food, service, a room for the bride, and some other things). Simple place for a simple wedding. (11/28/2008)

A platter of fruit and cheese.
Inexpensive Wedding Appetizers
Keeping Drinks Cold at a Wedding, Punch in a punch bowl.
Wedding Punch Recipes
Candle centerpiece at a wedding.
Wedding Candle Centerpiece Ideas
Coffee and dessert reception.
Coffee and Dessert Wedding Reception Ideas
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 11:35:40 PM on 10.0.2.64 in 966 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.