Wedding and Reception Locations in Baltimore, MD

I am planning a wedding for May 2006 in Baltimore, MD. I am looking for an inexpensive location to have both my wedding and reception. I'm not orginally from Maryland. Any suggestions and ideas are appreciated. Thank you for your time and input.

Lorinda from Baltimore

You could go to the park. Patapsco state park has pavilions. The Overhills Mansion in Catonsville has an outdoor area where people get married and a lovely indoor area for reception. Try asking friends and people who you work with. Or call the Maryland visitors bureau. Maybe they have some information for what you need. Do you attend a local church? The churches here in Catonsville and Arbutus don't really charge but have an arrangement where you donate to the church for the use of the building and pastor. Yes I am in Baltimore, MD. Catonsville and Arbutus are suburbs of Balto City, south of the city on 95. (08/25/2005)

By sandy

Try Paul's on the South River in Annapolis. It's on the water, and cheap but small. (03/25/2008)

A platter of fruit and cheese.
Inexpensive Wedding Appetizers
Keeping Drinks Cold at a Wedding, Punch in a punch bowl.
Wedding Punch Recipes
Candle centerpiece at a wedding.
Wedding Candle Centerpiece Ideas
Coffee and dessert reception.
Coffee and Dessert Wedding Reception Ideas