Weight Loss Tips

Does anyone have any tips on losing weight? I want to lose about 5 lbs. Are there any homemade weight loss remedies? What should I eat? How much should I exercise?

By EeshieKing

Answers:

Weight Loss Tips

Running and running, which I think is a best way. Life is exercise. (05/05/2009)

By luoyue

Weight Loss Tips

Eat 6 small meals a day. 3 main meals and 3 snacks. If you eat every 3-4 hours it regulates your metabolism and makes you lose weight faster. Try to base your diet on lean proteins, fresh fruits, and vegetables. Don't eat carbohydrates after 2pm. Drink 2-3 liters of water a day to flush out toxins. Hope this helps. (05/08/2009)

By p_i_m_p

Weight Loss Tips

I must recommend Dr. Joel Fuhrman. I am thrilled with what it's doing for me. Look him up on Youtube.com, he is filmed while speaking and his is based on the best science yet. I am saying, recommend. A thousand gold stars. Please look him over. (05/12/2009)

By kimhis

Weight Loss Tips

First cut out all soda/pop. Don't eat fast food. Drink lots of water. Replace water for whatever you drink all the time. (The only exception I make to this is coffee.) I really believe that this country has a weight problem because of soda and fast food. Also, if you want to go further, I recommend Weight Watchers. You can do it on your own, online. I firmly believe it works better than any other program, at least one in which you do not have to buy their food. (05/13/2009)

By telizabethf.