Weight Watchers Spiced Apple Breakfast Muffins
Being this an old recipe, you will have to figure out the points if you use the point system.
2 muffins=1 full breakfast+1fruit
- 3 apples
- 3 eggs or egg substitutes
- Artificial sweetener to equal 3 Tbsp. sugar, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp orange extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 3 slices white bread
- Coarsely grate apples; set aside.
- In bowl, beat eggs, add sweetener, extracts and spices.
- Crumble bread into mixture; mix well. Blend in grated apples.
- Spoon mix into 6 equal amounts in non-stick Teflon muffin pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 40-45 minutes.
- I sprinkle Splenda brown sugar blend on the top of each one before baking.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!