Welbilt Bread Machine Instructions

I was given a Welbilt Bread Machine by my Mother-In-Law who hadn't used it in years. It seems like it would be a great bread maker, except I don't have any user manuals or anything to go with it. The company went out of business a while ago, and I've had no luck with google on getting much. Do any of you have some basic instructions for it or anything? Its model number: ABM 3900. I've seen instructions for the 3800 and 4400 models, but I have a feeling they'd be a bit different.

Welbilt Bread Machine Instructions

You said that you saw directions for ABM 3800 and that yours is number 3900. if they both make the same size loaf and they both have the same shape pan, then I would certainly try using the 3800 directions. After all, after you put in the ingredients, the machine does the rest of the work. Is there an illustration of parts that you can compare?

One little tip: make a note and tape it to your machine reminding yourself to attach the plastic blade to the base of the pan before putting in your ingredients. I have forgotten this step and had to scoop out the dough mixture and start all over again!

By joan

Welbilt Bread Machine Instructions

I think Joan gave some good advice. Also you might do a search on ebay to see if anyone is selling an instruction manual for your machine. Perhaps a thriftyfun member has the same machine and would be nice enough to make a copy of her manual and send to you or atleast post enough info here for you to make a simple loaf of bread. I know I misplaced the manual/cookbooklet for my old Rival crock pot. I looked high and low for it and finally I went on ebay and sure enough someone was selling that exact cookbooklet with all my favorite recipes.

I don't suppose your mother in law knows where the manual is, does she? Does she remember how to use the bread machine at least? I guess you wouldn't be asking here.

Well good luck!

By Debbie52

Welbilt Bread Machine Instructions

I Goggled "Welbilt Bread Machine Recipes" and got this site that has some recipes and instructions, places to order parts, etc.
Hope this will be of some help to you.
Karen, Gainesville, MO

By Karen

Welbilt Bread Machine Instructions

Hi, I found this link with some information..For the bread machine..Here it is..I hope this helps..MaryC

By Maryec40

Welbilt Bread Machine Instructions

Go to www.craigslist.com & then click on your state & then your city or the nearest one to yours. Go to the wanted column & put in your request. I have used craigslist for about 3 years & have had great luck in obtaining so many items.

Good luck.

By kidena

Welbilt Bread Machine Instructions

I have 8 different bread machines and I use the same recipe with all of them. Just add the liquid first and then the rest.

By Sandy

Welbilt Bread Machine Instructions

This link has manuals for several Welbilt ABMs, but not the 3900: http://welbiltmanuals.blogspot.com/
I'm guessing you can look at the pictures and find one very much like the 3900. Good luck!

By Nigella

Welbilt Bread Machine Instructions

I actually have the Welbilt bread machine, and my instructions have said to always add the DRY ingredients first, in this order:

• Yeast
  • Flour
  • Sugar
  • salt
  • diced butter
  • eggs
  • water/milk/liquid

Some of these items are not in all recipes...just keep in mind if the recipe lists all wet ingredients first, just read recipe from the bottom up. Good luck!

By Sewcute

Welbilt Bread Machine Instructions

Thanks for all the great responses. I tried going with the instructions for the lower model, its close to what I have. I suppose its just trial and error though :p

Thanks for that bit of information though, sewcut! I had no idea dry ingredients would go first.

Welbilt Bread Machine
Finding Welbilt Bread Machine Manuals
Gluten free bread in a bread machine.
Gluten Free Bread Machine Recipes
bread loaf in a bread machine pan
Keeping Bread From Sticking in a Bread Machine
Bread Machine
Recipes Using All Purpose Flour in Bread Machine
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine