What Are The Best Selling Crafts This Year?

I really want to make money and I think I'll sell crafts. Does anyone know any good ones?

By Jessica from Mocksville, NC

Pandora bracelets are in fashion, but are traditionally made out of sterling silver and glass. I wonder if the beads can be made out of polymer clay? Look up Pandora bracelets on the web. (10/25/2010)

By Dedeswrkshop

If you have a local Red Hat Society in your area, you can make mufflers and pins, magnets, and such with little investment. This is a link to what I made and you are welcome to try it. Email me here if you have any questions. Good luck!

Crocheted Red Hat Pin (10/28/2010)

By Poor But Proud

RE: What Are The Best Selling Crafts This Year?

Couple looking at crafts at an outdoor market
What Are the Best Selling Crafts This Year?
Glass Block
Selling Glass Block Crafts
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
eBay Logo
Selling On eBay
pink and white bag rug
Selling Recycled Bag Rugs