What Breed Is My Dog?

We just got Miss Buttercup from the Humane Society about a week ago. There was a litter that was found and dropped off. We are very curious to know her mix and how big she will get? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!

I think she will grow very big because her paws are big. The only way to know what breed(s) she is is to have a DNA test done by the vet.

My guess is she has some lab in her for sure, but you would need a DNA test for sure.

Your best bet for an accurate answer is to do a doggie DNA test, that way you will know the tendencies and potential health issues of its breed or custom blend of breeds. Ask your vet or look online.

I agree she will probably be big, I even see some Great Dane in her

Here's some fun sites with great questionnaires to see what she might be: https://pethelp  s/breeds-in-mutt

http://acovant.com/mutt.html