What Breed Is My Dog?

Is my puppy a rednose Pit Bull?

It looks like it. You could always do a DNA test to be sure.

Puppies change so much when they are young that it is hard to tell the exact breed of your dog. However, you need to take this puppy to the vet and starts his vaccinations. This is so important to protect the little guy. At this time I would ask your vet what breed he thought your dog was. He can always do a DNA test to determine the exact breed of your dog. He is cute. Take care of him and protect him against Parvo and other sicknesses

It would be easier to tell when it got a bit older. Looks like it has SOME pit bull in it. I'd get an at home DNA test.

Cute! What were you told when you got your puppy? Did you have an opportunity to meet the parents of your new pup? That is always a good way to start an identification process.

Puppies change rapidly when this young but any type of ID from a photo is only a guess. Your vet may be able to give you some idea but only a true DNA test can tell you for sure.

DNA test kits cost $50 - 200 dollars and can be bought at most pet stores, on line (Amazon, eBay, etc.) and from your vet. Since your puppy will need to see a vet for check up and shots/vaccinations soon that would be a good time to ask questions.

Here is a link that has information about a DNA test and also a sample link that has DNA test kits for sale. The last link is information on what your puppy will need from your vet their first year.

https://www.can  esting-for-dogs/

http://www.wisd  isdom-panel-4-0/

http://www.akc.  -complete-guide/

It looks just like my pitbull so I'm guessing it definitely has pitbull

Yes, that most likely is a pit bull. Many pit bull have red noses so it's normal for your pit bull to have a red nose.

Yes, your dog mostly likely is a pit bull. Many pit bulls have red noses so it's normal for your pit bull to have a red nose.