What Breed Is My Dog?

I'm curious what breed of dog do you think this is? He's 80 lbs. We think either Boxer/Pit Bull mix or maybe Bull Mastiff mix?

dich7583

He looks like a Pitbull.

He looks like our Moose, American Pit Bull and Boxer, perfect mix!

I'm thinking he definitely looks part boxer. Whatever he is, he's a handsome dog!

Do you think he may be American bull dog x instead of pit? Just looks like it to me. He's a whopper! but has a gentle look about him, and shines like a new penny.

To me he looks more like American Bulldog mixed with something else. Pits have longer snouts.

My daughter has an American Pit Bull and I can sure see a resemblance in your dog. I would believe the Pit Bull/Boxer mix theory.

He looks just like my dog, an American Staffordshire Bull Terrier or AM STAFF for short.

I forgot to tell you what a handsome fella he is.

He looks my Bijou. Bijou is pit bull and boston terrier. Same color and same markings.

Since you are all so helpful, I was wondering if you could help me figure out what my puppy Molly is. She's about 5-6 months old, and we just got her. The animal shelter said she was boxer mix but I think they are wrong. She looks more like a Rhodesian Ridge back to me, but the only difference is that she doesn't have the ridge on her back. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

you dog looks like a pitbull/black lab mix

He's beautiful. He looks like a boxer, with lab in him.

If it wasn't for the weight, I'd swear your fellow is a Boston Terrier. If I had to take a guess, I'd say one of his parents was a Boston Terrier. I have attached a photo of my male. My females have more white. Again...that rascle has Boston Terrier in him. Maybe he was mixed with a black lab and that is where the size and weight are coming from.

Hi, we got this dog from a local shelter, she was actually a stray that i guess was found close to a breeders home. She is so precious! She is 5 months old and the shelter said she is a Maltese Mix, but they arent sure what she is mixed with. Im not sure if its poodle or what. What do you guys think? I have other pictures if more would help, Thanks so much!

We found this stray -- can you help me with what kind of breed he is. He is really good with children and other dogs. Excellent dog. As you can see he hadn't eaten in a few days.

I'm curious what breed of dog do you think this is? The people where I got him said he was a lab/shepherd.

I got her thinking she was a boxer, but the older she gets the more I think that she is mixed with something. My friend has a white boxer as well and is about the same age as Bella, and she looks a lot more like a boxer in the face then Bella. I was just wondering what you thought. Hope to hear back!

He looks like pitt bull mixed with bull mastiff. He looks so shiny and healthy. You are lucky to have such a handsome dog.

We just recently adopted Charlie, he is 10 months old and the people from the Shelter told us he is a Lab-Retriever mix but we are not sure about that because everyone tells us he looks like he has some pit bull in him. Can you tell us what you think he is?

Thanks, HG

I was told my dog is lab and pit bull you tell me.

When I saw the pic of "Moose" I thought someone had stolen my dog! I have always suspected that "Angus" was pitbull and boxer, but its nice to have confirmation.

This is Rocco, boxer/mastiff? Pitt?

mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Pets Dogs AdviceJuly 22, 2008
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎄