What Breed Is My Dog (German Shepherd Mix)

vspace="0" alt="What Breed Is My Dog (German Shepherd Mix)">

What Breed Is My Dog (German Shepard Mix)

Does anyone have any idea what mix my puppy is? The animal shelter said she is a German Shepherd mix,

but they were not sure what her mix is. Any feedback would be great! Thanks!

Erika from El Paso, TX

Answers:

I'm a long time dog owner and I would say Labrador and/or Border Collie.

Hope this helps!

P.S. Cute dog...thanks for adopting. (08/06/2007)

By Anonymous

Definitely part Labrador. I love that ear thing she's got going on! (08/07/2007)

By Beth

Not a Border Collie, but German Shepherd/Labrador. He'll be big! sweet eyes, nice pup! With time, the

down ear may get a little stronger. (08/07/2007)

By kimhis

I would say your puppy is Lab and Collie mix. I had one that looked just like yours some years ago and

that's what she was. (08/07/2007)

By candleglows

kelpie cross

I reckon it is a Kelpie cross. (09/17/2008)

By Dean

That puppy sure looks like he has some Lab in him. Does he have webbing between his toes? if so, he has

Lab, that's because they are swimmers. (09/25/2008)

By Sandy

My dog looks exactly like your dog around the same age, too, and my dog is a German Shepherd Blue Heeler

mix. (09/30/2008)

By Joseph

width="400" height="320" alt="RE: What Breed Is My Dog (German Shepherd Mix)" />

We have a Lab and German Shepherd mix and he looks exactly like that. Here is a picture of our puppy.

(10/12/2008)

By Amber L

src="//img.thrfun.com/images/database/tff39020866.JPG" width="340" height="260" alt="RE: What

Breed Is My Dog (German Shepherd Mix)" />

If you know of a Petco in your area they do DNA testing too see the exact mix that your dog is. I am not

sure if all Petcos do this, but the Petcos out here in MN do DNA testing. They can also give you exact

amounts of the breeds if you really want to know. (10/27/2008)

By Mercedes

My puppy looks exactly like your puppy. The pound told me that she was a Lab mix, but from looking at

pictures online I figured out that she was a German shepherd Border Collie mix. (11/23/2008)

By Laura

Definitely a German Shepherd cross. Not a Kelpie. I raise and train Kelpies and and am a dog trainer.

This is def a Shepherd cross.
Peace.
(12/07/2008)

By Lisa

I just got the results from a canine breed DNA test: primary breed could not be determined, secondary

German shepherd, and "in the mix" Airedale and Bernese Mountain dog. I guess she's just a mutt!

Your dog is super cute. (12/27/2008)

By Jen V

width="400" height="436" alt="RE: What Breed Is My Dog (German Shepherd Mix)" />

It's a smooth coat Collie German shepherd mix I bet. Sorry to say this to all the other people who claim

it's a Lab/German Shepherd mix, but this dog is too handsome to be one. (01/03/2009)

By Kendra

My in-laws have a Border Collie/black Lab mix and he looks just like your dog! We have a Border collie/

German Shepherd mix and he also has your dogs features, but isn't black colored. (01/05/2009)

By Nikki

width="400" height="300" alt="RE: What Breed Is My Dog (German Shepherd Mix)" />

I heard that my puppy is Lab and German Shepherd and looks a lot like yours. (02/24/2009)

By sarah

width="400" height="535" alt="RE: What Breed Is My Dog (German Shepherd Mix)" />

How weird! It was almost like looking at mine own, do her ears flip inside out or cross in the middle

when she stands them up. My girl's mum is a Lab Doberman her dad is German shepherd. (09/13/2009)

By yvonne4777

height="533" alt="RE: What Breed Is My Dog (German Shepherd Mix)" />

Your dog and a few of the others on this page are Australian Kelpie with Lab mix. Google (images) the

breed online and you can see for yourself. (10/17/2009)

By Sniffette01

It's neat to see so many beautiful mixed breeds that look so much like my beautiful mixed breed. I think

my girl is a Border Collie/German Shepherd mix, but I also suspect she has some Doberman and a little

mule in her. (01/28/2010)

By foxress

German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
Australian Shepherd Breed Information and Photos
German Shepherd
German Shepherd - Breed Information and Photos
Caesar (Siberian Husky and German Shepherd Mix)
Siberian Husky - German Shepherd Mix Info and Photos
Skinny German Shepherd Laying Down
Skinny German Shepherd
🎄