AdviceDogs

What Breed is My Dog?

I have a two year old dog; his name is Buzz. He has long hair and it is very thin. He has a black tongue and has a curly tail. He has lots of energy and never gets tired of playing. He is good with my kids, he likes to knock them down and is very strong. Can you help me to find out what breed he is?

By DeAnna P. from Lodi, CA

Unique. He is gorgeous. Black tongue says chow chow for part of him. Other I don't recognize. Tip - Diatomaceous earth (Food grade ONLY. The other is poison) for worming on a regular basis. It is even good for bones. No grocery store food. No Purina. Nothing with corn wheat or soy. Feed store may sell diamond lamb and rice dog food. Same price as lousy grocery store food almost.

Pricey would be EVO or California Naturals. No vaccines. Site - vaclib.org to find ingredients like mercury, formaldehyde, washed sheeps blood and other ugly things to destroy your dogs immune system. Keep me posted please? Have other answers.

He is precious! Yes, the black tongue & the curl of his tail says chow. He is probably a nice Heinze 57 mixture, which makes the best companion! Is he friendly? He looks like he is! Muttmom has good answers. I use Diamond Naturals food & supplement with a nice beefy stew (beef, lamb, or chicken, carrots, sweet potatoes, green beans, & barley or brown rice!). DE is suppose to help with fleas & worms... make sure it is Food Grade! Enjoy your 4-legged kid! Lots of love!

Along with Chow, I would think he has some sort of terrier in him (standard size schnauzer or poodle maybe). He has a terrier's face.