What Breed is My Dog?

She was given to us by a friend and nobody knows what kind of dog she is. Please let me know if you have any idea! She is 5 months and weighs about 17 lbs.

CLAIR from CHICAGO, IL

She certainly is a pretty girl, beautiful markings. I'm thinking definitely part German Shepherd and maybe some Labrador. That's the first thing that comes to my mind. HTH. :) Enjoy her!

Pretty dog! She looks so much like my dog did when she was a pup, it's amazing! Jesse was German Shepherd, Sheltie, and ??, and was very smart. She died about 3 years ago and I still miss her.

I would have to agree with the other two posters. She's a very pretty dog and I would have to agree that she is a cross breed. What is commonly known as a mongrel or Heinz 57.

I would have to agree with the other two posters although she is a very pretty dog I would have to say she is a cross breed. What is commonly known as a mongrel or Hienz 57.

Hi! I have a close friend who has a dog identical to yours. She is not a mixed breed or a mongrel. The breed is called a Min-Pin. They are sweet little dogs with a great personality. If you check online for this breed you'll find a lot of info.

Helen

I guess you have not had to the vet yet as they vet would also give you an idea. Being a Rottie family she has the markings of a Rottweiler Miniature pincher but those ears with the curly hair. Not sure of that but she is a mixed breed who will bring you lots of joy. She is very cute.

I think she is American, just like the rest of us! Love her with lots of kisses, hugs and treats!

My first thought as well was the coloring of a Rottie but nothing else is right. Who really cares, she is just so beautiful and sweet!

I would say rottie/Shepard or rottie/aussie, but who really care. She/he is a beaut and needs a good lovin' home.

She looks a bit like my wonderful old girl "Maggie". She was a German Shepherd-Dobie mix we were told. She was the best girl doggie in the whole world and we still grieve her passing.

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog ( the best boy dog in the world)

What kind of dog is she? Happy to be loved and lucky to have you. We just got our own Heinz 57 and they are super dogs with a keen intelligence. Give her a hug for me!

I agree some rott, but wanted to tell you my parents had a dog that just showed up and adopted them. They named him sparky, but had no clue to what he was a mix of, so when people asked, they said he was "All American". He was so sweet and loving, and we miss him terribly since he passed 6 months ago. Wishing you lots of dog filled happy days.

Your dog is beautiful and looks just like the one I had, We called him Rockie and he was a Shepard/Rottie mix. We got ours from our local animal sheltar he passed 5 days later from parvo.

I wish you lots of years of happiness and love.

archar QC IA

Looks kind of like a cross between a doby and a papillon (ears)!

She looks a bit like a collie cross German Sheppard my mum used to have one. She looks just like him. She lovely looking. He was 13 years old, when he died. He was a fantastic dog, just enjoy her.

irish wolf/dobie

Your dog is super adorable, I would say she has some bernese mountain dog in her. If you look at their markings they are almost identical to a bernese mountain dogs.

I would say sheltie or Aussie mix. She will be quite small if she is only 17 lbs at 5 months.

mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Pets Dogs AdviceOctober 21, 2008
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎉
🎄