What Breed is My Dog?

I just rescued this pup about a week and a half ago. Can anyone tell me what breed she might be? Her name is Daijah and if anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it.

Allie from Rancho Mirage, CA

First of all. She's ADORABLE! She looks to be a pit mix. Looks like she may have some golden retriever in her but I think she looks predominately pit. I have a pit and her puppy pics look a lot like her. She is the best dog I've ever had. Enjoy her!

She is so cute cute! I agree with the other comment. She is definitely pit, and a good guess would be golden retriever. Aww, love her!

She is very cute! I agree that she looks like pit mix.

This is my baby boy and he is pit bull full, and all the way, and yours is the same. I'm a vet.

Pets Dogs AdviceFebruary 3, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat