What Breed is My Dog?

What breed is my dog?

Lee

Most people would agree that he/she has Siberain husky, but there is something else in he/she that I can't figure out yet.

Husky mix

I'll go along with the Husky mix because of the fur but the head and nose isn't the right shape and the eyes are the same color, usually there's one blue one so I guess what ever jumped over the fence is the other half, cute little pupster tho, maybe as time goes on it will become more clear.

I am quite sure your good looking dog is a husky/akita cross.

I looked up Siberian Husky on Google and then clicked on images. There are pups that look almost identical to yours.

Susan

What a beautiful dog! It looks like maybe an akita (eyes) and a husky.

I have had two mixed breed dogs and a pure bred. Whichever breed the dog most closely resembles likely dictates the temperament. We currently have a Black German Beashedor Retriever with a hint of chocolate. That is what we have named her "breed". In reality, she is the size and shape of a beagle with the markings of a black lab (mostly black (webbed paws and the shiny coat) and a German Shepherd (the markings and chocolate color).

While it is important to have a good idea of what breeds are present for reasons of health and temperament, the guessing can drive you crazy. The mixed breed is usually healthier as well. The long and short of it, she is ours and we adore her. Best of luck to you.

It's definately Siberian Husky and something else. We have a full blooded husky, she's black/white with the most awesome sky blue eyes [both of them]. She has a great personality, great around our 5 year old, and is just fun fun fun. [she's only a year old], but whatever your cutie is, I'm sure he/she will make a GREAT pet/companion.

Looks like a husky to me, really cute!

I'll vote for part Husky! It just doesn't have the heavy fur that a Husky has.

It is the cutest thing. Those blue eyes are beautiful!

What a gorgeous huskie...such beautiful eyes!

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

What a beautiful dog, and those blue eyes! I am thinking husky. Some type of sled dog.

Sorry I cant help with the breed lee but it is amazingly cute. It looks like a husky dog. I hope that that points you in the right direction.

Husky or Alaskan Malamute, most definitely!

Pets Dogs AdviceOctober 30, 2008
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎄
🍂