AdviceDogs

What Breed is My Dog?

What breed is my dog? She was abandoned at 3 weeks old to a rescue organization so we don't really know either side. We think German Shepherd crossed with? She weighs about 60 lbs. Thanks.

Gourmet Baker from Nor Cal

Is Sweet a breed?

Looks like there's a little pit terrier in there too. It's a little hard to get a good picture when you don't see the dog standing and ideally from more than one view.

Gorgeous none the less!

Looks like Shepard and shar-pei.

I don't know, but he is very cute.

I love that- is sweet a breed! That's spot on for this dog, and really it doesn't matter much anyway. The vet might have an idea. They often pick up on breed characteristics easily.

I don't really see any pit terrier in him, as one person has suggested, although I love that breed and think they have mostly gotten a bum rap because of the dummies that raise and train them wrong.

Yep, your best bet is to ask the vet.