What Breed is My Dog?

This is Tank, I got him when he was 8 weeks old. I was told that he was a pit bull. He is now a year old and I'm starting to question that. Can anyone tell me what he is?

Melissa from Tennessee

If you had a full length photo, perhaps it'd be easier to tell .. I can't tell from a head shot.

Need a much better picture to be able to tell

from what I can tell he looks like a mix of either great dane or boxer with a greyhound.......

Here is another picture that might be easier to tell. Tank is on the right and sassy is on the left that is the only standing picture I can get of him. the only thing I'm not understanding is that he has bright blue eyes. Thanks for the help!

Pets Dogs AdviceDecember 1, 2008
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat