What Breed is My Dog?

This is Tank, I got him when he was 8 weeks old. I was told that he was a pit bull. He is now a year old and I'm starting to question that. Can anyone tell me what he is?

Melissa from Tennessee

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

If you had a full length photo, perhaps it'd be easier to tell .. I can't tell from a head shot.

Need a much better picture to be able to tell

from what I can tell he looks like a mix of either great dane or boxer with a greyhound.......

Here is another picture that might be easier to tell. Tank is on the right and sassy is on the left that is the only standing picture I can get of him. the only thing I'm not understanding is that he has bright blue eyes. Thanks for the help!

Pets Dogs AdviceDecember 1, 2008
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:32:39 AM on 10.0.1.155 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.