What Breed is My Dog?

What breed is my dog?

Janet from Freestone, CA

Lab and Aussie possibly

Don't know her breed but she's adorable! I have a boxer and also a beagle mix. Both are boys. Do you have any other dogs besides her?

An absolutely beautiful!

I too have a beautiful girl "Cookie" looks similiar to your dog, they have same coloring, down to the darker hair on her tail. and their natural eyeliner. Cookies daddy was a black lab and her mom was a Basenji. Basenji are African dogs that do not shed, smell or bark they "woof" to warn of danger. However, Cookie took after her daddy she barks, smells and sheds. During the warmer months we take her to the groomers and have her get a good hair cut. After her haircut she looks like a small greyhound and she loves her day at the "Doggie Spa"

This is a picture of her cousin Bobo. Thank you for your complements. We rescued her and her cousin, Bobo in May. Liza really moves like a border collie and a lot of the dogs from that batch of rescue dogs had shepherd markings (there were 16 pups under 6 months in a pen on one property with about 10 adults). We found homes for all the puppies. The older ones moved like coyotes.

Pets Dogs AdviceDecember 30, 2008
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 22, 2016 at 7:06:29 AM on 10.0.0.161 in 999 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.