What Breed is My Dog?

I would like to know if my dog is a full bred boxer or not?

Ashley from Kingsport, TN

Definatly not a boxer. Did you maybe mean dachshund. And the puppy.... I don't even think half boxer looks more like one of those cattle dogs. Or dingo mix.

Definitely not a boxer and probably not a boxer mix unless it is a very small mix. I've raised boxers and have never seen one with a long lean snout. Could be shepard/lab mix.

Sorry, other than the coloring, it shows no evidence of having Boxer blood in it. I think you can now do DNA work and find out but I believe that is rather costly.

Neither one of the dogs in the pic are boxer or boxer mix. The brindle one looks a great deal like a Southern Black Mouth Cur. They are a very loyal dog to one owner. They will show no fear. Make a wonderful pet for one person, but not with other pets. Both dogs are very charming and look healthy and happy.

Brindle one looks identical to my dog, and I believe she is part pit, but I know the mother is lab.

I would say the brindle colored one is part Dachshund and the blond one is part Chihuahua or some sort of Terrier.

Whatever they are, they are adorable.

Pets Dogs AdviceJanuary 5, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎉
🎄