What Breed is My Dog?

What breed is my dog? He's 10 weeks and 12.5 lbs. His mom was a boxer/bulldog mix. The vet is estimating him to be a 40-45 lb dog. Any thoughts? We love him no matter what he is but we're curious. Thanks!

Colleen from Long Island, NY

What a sweet dog this is! What a lovely face and expression. You just want to hug him. I see Labrador ears and a wee bit of beagle and a little basset and then possibly a small percentage of hound dog. I would say a Labrador-beagele-basset. Give him hugs AND kisses from me! Racer

I love him, too. He's so cute. I can't tell what breed he is but he sure is a cutie.

We just got a puppy too and I see a little similarity in their faces. All I can say for sure is that our puppy's mama was a bassett hound. So maybe yours has a bit of bassett too.

Whatever he is he is a real cutie and heart snatcher.

How cute! Of course you have a priceless Mutt-Pup. They are a highly intelligent though rare breed. The best way to care for them is with lots of love and obedience training. Though not well known this breed makes a wonderful companion. They are full of adventure, yet loyal to a fault. Yes, I am most certain he is one of these unique and rare dogs known as Mutt-puppies.

:)

I don't know, but that pup is adorable!

Mixed with beagle

He has to be a pit bull mix he is so cute!

I loved seeing and hearing about all your doggies, and I'm most happy about that they were all rescued. Here is my wee girl that I adopted two years ago and what do you think she is.

Looks like he picked up a lot of his moms breeds but also like he has some doberman also.

Pets Dogs AdviceJanuary 22, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎉
🎄