What Breed is My Dog?

Any idea which breed my two dogs could be? I'm just curious what your opinion might be! Thanks!

Heike from Devils Tower, WY

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

"Chance" is 4 month old, weighs almost 40 pounds and is growing fast.

I wish I knew, that is a Beautiful dog. You just hang in here, and somebody will know.

hi....my guess is Bernese Mountain dog because of the white patch on it's chest. otherwise i would say it's got some Rottweiler in them. you can google Bernese Mountain dogs and see what you think. either way, they're handsome! :)

-lee in FL

What a handsome dog!

I don't know the breed but thought to brighten the picture so we can see him better.

Good luck

Monique :)

I agree with PainterLee totally. At first glance I almost thought I was looking at a pic of my son's dog who is Rott/Lab but when I saw a lightened pic could see the other. He's beautiful whatever he is.

Thanks for the feedback - and thanks for "enlightening" the picture, Monique! :-)

I hear Rottweiler a lot because of the tan markings but actually he is not tan but brindle which isn't typical for Rottweiler or Benese Mountain dogs. Just for kicks and giggles (I love him no matter what breeds are mixed up in him) - I'm curios about more ideas! :-)

I attached a close up of his paws:

Pets Dogs AdviceJanuary 28, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:18:43 AM on 10.0.1.155 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.