What Breed is My Dog?

Is my dog a chiweenie? We adopted her from a local shelter and that is what they thought she was. I am just curious. Any input would be great! Thanks.

Shannon from Oklahoma City, OK

My doggy looks very similiar to yours except that she is white with black and brown spots. She has the little brown spots above the eyes just like your doggy. I got her from my daughter's friend who knew who have Tinker's parents. She is half Chihuahua and half Rat Terrier. My daughter says she's a Chi-Rat. Guess there's a name for everything now. This isn't a great picture. But the face and ears look the same. Tinker is just a bit overweight :)

This is Buddy. He' a three year old chihauhau and min pin mix. Alot of the Chin pins look like this. I have a 2month old that look more chi with darkbrow spots and stand up ears.

Buddy is a great dod to have. Sweet loyal and loads of fun. He will play when anyone wants

She does look as if she is part dachsund and part chihuahua. Here is a picture of Banjo who is part dachsund and part chihuahua and part mountain feist (terrier). They make the most cuddly and loyal friends ever!

Racer

Racer

It could be a rat terrier. Go to www.rat-terrier.com and post some pictures showing the whole dog. The members there will tell you if it is a rat terrier. There is also a post describing their personalities where you can see if that fits your dog.

Definitely your dog has the pincher blood in it because of the color and the coat and the ears and the chihuahua because of the apple head it got ad the tan colors too.

The dog kind of looks like my dog which is part dachshund and part rat terrier.

Looks like Chihuahua and Jack Russell (terrier)to me. I've had chihauahua's and friends who have Jack Russells.

Pets Dogs AdviceFebruary 24, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎄
🍂