What Breed is My Dog?

I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of breed my dog is and how big it well get?

Jovie from Kennewick, WA

It's very hard to tel when there isn't anything close to tell his size in relation to. The coloring I can see reminds me of a Jack Russell and they're small dogs.

Looks like a "Jack Russell". Popular here in the " UK ". A little fighter against foxes when they enter the " Earths ". Grows to the size of a " Tom Cat ". Canine teeth as big as an "Alsatian". So watch the bite. Good luck!

Looks like a Jack Russell to me. I have one that just turned 12 (2/27/09), and she weighs about 16 lbs... They ARE wonderful pets,but you have to be stern with them or they control YOU!!!

Hi...

Cute! I have to agree with the Jack Russell folks. They don't get very big, but they're a big dog in a little body. And they LOVE to dig! Can be stubborn, so firm training from the get-go is advised.

He looks as if he is a Parson Jack Russell. I have a tall one that is 15 inches high and 30 pounds.

Looks like a Jack Russell, and I was lucky to have one and she is a sweetie (she lives with X) she was an abused rescue

so she is mellow but has a stubborn streak at times so as long as I quickly reminded her who the boss was we were OK but never had. I had such love from a doggie.

If those are black rings around the eyes it could have some St. Bernard in it...and those get huge! I've never seen a jack Russell with black eye rings along with a caramel pattern with the white? Isn't it fun to have a one of a kind dog!

-Lee in FL

I hand raise jacks and I agree definitely, rough coat tri color jack russell. Probably about 8 weeks, this is one of my babies at 7 weeks. I have more pics at shortyjackrussell.org

She looks like a jack russell as we have two. They are wonderful dogs but you need a fenced yard as they will chase moving things. They can be willful and they need lots of walks and exercise. If they have these things and you give them lots of love they will be the sweetest companion you will ever have. Our dogs have been wonderful and to see them run and play together is a delight. Never leave them alone; they love being with the family.

I was wondering if anyone knows what can of breed this dog is?

Definitely jack russel! This is bolt my jack russel whippet.

Pets Dogs AdviceMarch 2, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎄
🍂