What Breed is My Dog?

I'm desperately trying to find out what breed my puppy is. It is 10 weeks old. Please help me! Thank you.

Nicole from Tampa, FL

wait and try taking it to a vet and ask if they know.

I rescued this dog and they said it was a German Shepperd mix. I'm trying to find out what other breed.

More than likely you're never going to know.

The head looks like it might be part Sheltie. Check on some dog sites to try to find some that look like it.

Try the AKC site.

Could you please put up another picture? one with full body side view and something else in it to show her size? like someone standing next to her? Her ears are straight, and Shelties normally fold at the tip.

I rescued this dog from a shelter and they said it was a German shepherd mix and her face does kinda look like a sheltie.

I would say part chihuahua and no german sheperd. Maybe it is mixed with a sheltie. I think it is an adorable little darling!

Robyn

Well the ears are German shepherd even when she lays down her ears are always pointing up.

I believe you dog is a standard chihuahua, my hubby has a female that looks just like your dog :) Her name

is lady,shes so smart! She is registered, I'm betting that is what you have too!! he got his from japan 8 years ago. Her looks have never changed :) The standard chi is larger than the regular kind or toy, ect. not many know this. Always Kim

Pets Dogs AdviceMarch 3, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎄
🍂