What Breed is My Dog?

What is breed is my dog? I am not really sure. It looks like a german shepherd cross. Please help!

By uzig

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Hi There, I do see a great deal of German Shepherd in this dog, the coloring, pattern, ears and smile that they get!

She mostly has German Shepherd qualities that I can see! She/he is adorable! Give a gentle pat for me from my two Germans Dutchess and Shadow which we adopted from the shelter! :)

I updated the pic so it's more clear. Thanks for your help robyn. I know its a mixed breed so I'd like to know what other breed may have been mixed. Any ideas?

Pets Dogs AdviceMay 11, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 1:16:21 PM on 10.0.2.225 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.