What Breed is My Dog?

What is breed is my dog? I am not really sure. It looks like a german shepherd cross. Please help!

By uzig

Hi There, I do see a great deal of German Shepherd in this dog, the coloring, pattern, ears and smile that they get!

She mostly has German Shepherd qualities that I can see! She/he is adorable! Give a gentle pat for me from my two Germans Dutchess and Shadow which we adopted from the shelter! :)

I updated the pic so it's more clear. Thanks for your help robyn. I know its a mixed breed so I'd like to know what other breed may have been mixed. Any ideas?

Pets Dogs AdviceMay 11, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat