What Breed is My Dog?

Please can you tell me what breed this dog is? Her ears and her tail, which curls over her back when she is confident, are very mobile leaving us in no doubt as to her feelings. Looking forward very much to your answer. Thank you. bluemchen

With the tail curl and her being expressive, I would imagine she has some husky in her background. Is she a talker too? Something is saying 'shiba inu' to me when I look at her. Can't really tell her size from the photo. She is a pretty looking dog tho! Give her extra scritches!

Akita Inu. Here in the states they are called Akitas. Shibas are their smaller cousin, 2 steps down (there is another Inu, but doesn't make it over here in the states). I would hesitate to say it's 100% Akita, as I can see the full body. If you do have a pure, you are lucky the fawns are harder to come by, at least here where we live in CA. Let me know if you have any other questions, my husband used to have one and he loves them. He'd like to get another one day, but our condo is not big enough, so kitties will do for now!

I agree with the other posts. Akita and perhaps Husky. She's a very nice looking dog! Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

Pets Dogs AdviceJune 1, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎄
🍂