What Breed is My Dog?

I just adopted a dog from the Humane Society but don't really know what he is. My vet says he's an Akita/Shepherd mix. Animal Services thought he was a Canaan. Others say he is a husky mix. Can anyone help identify my little guy? Eddie is the sweetest thing.

He is almost 4 months old and he is friendly, patient and very good with my two kids, ages 5 and 8. I'm hoping to have a good match for my kids, but know enough to make sure our family is alpha over our animals. We have a maltipoo too who is now Eddie's best friend. Thanks for your help!

By jackjack from San Jose, CA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

The vet has experience and an up close and personal look. I'd believe him.

Pets Dogs AdviceJuly 13, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 9:40:50 PM on 10.0.0.234 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.