AdviceDogs

What Breed is My Dog?

What Breed is my dog? We rescued Achilles from a shelter. He was very sick, literally skin and bones the day I came back to visit him. I took him to the vet, he had Cat Flu Parvovirus and he spent a week hospitalized. He's been with us for three weeks now and growing fast.

They advertised him as a rottweiler/husky mix. He came home on the 20th of June. This is him on the 28th June (still recovering). To date his ears have come up more but are not standing straight yet. His paws are now bigger, he's put on more weight and now has a proper puppy tummy. :)

By LynnCoetzee from South Africa

I would call him a Rotsky. :) Why not, they call poodle Yorkshire Terriers Yorkypoos. He's sweet!

Here's my puppy, we adopted him two months ago through one of my eBay customers.

His former owner named him Tyson, because when he was a puppy he was biting his brother's ear. We kept his name. He's a brindle colored Pug.

Yes, your dog is definitely a Rotsky.

Thanks so much for all the feedback Maags. Just love the term "Rotsy" LOL and Yorkypoos now that has to be the best. :) Maags your Pug is just too cute for words love the fact that you kept the name Tyson!

He looks like a pitbull lab to me. What does the vet say?

LOL! Took him to two vets and they do not have a clue, one of them said I should name him "Fugly" my poor little sausage. A friend of mine also mentioned there may be Pit Bull as well. He's grown a bit so what I will do is take a new photo of him and upload it, it will be so interesting to see as he grows up :)

I think he's a Lovely. I would say some pitbull, and some lab. Enjoy him, he's a blessed little fellow to have found a good home.

He's adorable! Don't have a clue what breed he is, maybe cutie pie.

He looks like some type of husky. I'm not sure what else he is definitely not a pit bull but part husky, yes! Very cute!