What Breed is My Dog?

What breed do you think my dog is?

By aurora79 from Chicago, IL

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

He looks a lot like my dog Scooby who is a Rhodesian Ridgeback mix. Posting a picture of Scooby so you can see.

That is the sweetest looking little face. I just love him. My Mama used to say about a dog with mixed breeds in him, "He is a Heinz 57 breed"..LOL...after the steak sauce. Yours doesn't look mixed though. He looks almost exactly like Scooby. Both are beautiuful Hold them close. I just had to have my baby of 14 years put to sleep in Feb. We miss him so much. First time in years we don't have a dog to greet us at the door.

He looks like he has boxer in him. Sure is cute!

My guess would be part boxer. He resmbles my daughters dog.

Pets Dogs AdviceAugust 21, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:26:54 PM on 10.0.0.234 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.