What Breed is My Dog?

I was told she is a Chihuahua, but it's obvious she is mixed with something. The question is what? I think maybe Terrier, but other people think she may be part Pit, Pinscher, or Lab. She is almost 4 months old. Any ideas?

By Rachel from Seattle, WA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

What a darling, the ears seem to hint at a bit of Jack Russell...such a beautiful sweetie. What a beautiful furbaby!

Pets Dogs AdviceFebruary 21, 2010
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:52:15 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.