What Breed is My Dog?

We just got a new doggie and were told it was part Golden and Lab. I just wanted to get some other opinions. Thanks.

Jason

By Jason AM from Auburn, GA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

You could be very right but if you take little darling to the vet he can come a lot closer on your crosses, too.

Looks to me just like a Golden/Lab mix--we had one a long time ago who could pass for his brother at that age.

Whatever he is, he's gonna be a big boy from the looks of his bone structure/paw size. He's a cutie no matter what the actual bloodlines are--long and happy life to him!

Pets Dogs AdviceFebruary 23, 2010
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:20:46 PM on 10.0.1.73 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.