What Breed is My Dog?

I would like to know what kind of dog my dog is? She was found in the woods last year and I have grown to love her. Please, I would like to know what she is. Thanks.

By Scott from Panama City

She looks like our Xena, also a rescue. What a lovely, sweet dog she is, too! Stafford-shire Bull Terrier. Absolutely loyal, protective and wonderful. Wishing you many happy years!

P.S. Beware of giving her this breed name with insurance papers, etc. as she may fall in the "Pit Bull" category and, unfortunately, these lovely dogs are being targeted as vicious. Our girl is officially a "Boxer-mix."

This is a better photo of her that would maybe help.

My guess is German Shepherd/Yellow Lab. I used to volunteer at a shelter and it was always interesting to try to guess breeds. She looks like she'd be a great family dog. Happy smile.

Your dog looks the same as my dauther's dog, she is a shapherd/pitbull and she is as sweet as pie. Her name is Persy

I think she is a yellow lab/shepherd mix. She has all the charateristics of a lab with the black muzzle of a shepherd. What a beautiful and lucky dog!

I see yellow lab and the other part is called cherished.

Pets Dogs AdviceMarch 8, 2010
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎄
🍂