What Breed is My Dog?

What breed do you think my new puppy is?

By Omar from San Francisco, CA

Tan and dark brindle coated dog.

Your dog looks like it might have a bit of pitt bull in it to me. My sister had a pit bull pup that looked very much like your dog only it was a darker color. From the photo it looks like it has the rounded head you see on boxers but boxers have short, blunt snouts. To me your dog looks more in the range of pit bull. Cute puppy!

I agree. She looks like she has a lot of pit in her.... her coloring is brindle. I recently rescued one that looked a great deal like her. She could have something else mixed in, but my guess is, she has a lot of pit.

I think i see some Dane. Pit-maybe Lab, lots of devotion. I can see it in her eyes. What a beauty. You are so blessed.

Could be an American Staffordshire Terrier mix. I have one just like that. Only with standing ears.

I think it's a American Staffordshire Terrier mixed with Pit bull. Go to dogchannel.com to look at the dog breeds. So cute.

Not sure about yours. Anyone have any idea on ours. The rescue organization said he was a golden retriever/boykin spaniel mix. I don't see any boykin in him. Thoughts? Thanks.

This baby looks to be a Brindle Staffordshire Terrier and may have a little lan in there if it full grown. But may be full blooded if is a puppy. Pretty dog!

April 12, 2014 Flag

Little girl holding a small brown puppy.What is my puppy's breed?

By Tebbie R from Pierre Part, LA

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Don't know, sorry but I just have to say that is the cutest little girl!

mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Pets Dogs AdviceJanuary 5, 2010
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat