What Breed is My Dog?

I got my dog from a rescue. She is about 11 months old and weighs 40 pounds. We were told she was a Feist/Terrier mix, but I don't think she is. She's the larger black and white dog. Any ideas on what she might be? Thanks for your help!

By Kelly from Poughkeepsie, NY

I think she might be a mix of Smooth Fox Terrier or Whippet and American Staffordshire Terrier. Her coat is gorgeous! Her face looks like a little Staffie-ish and those long legs have to come from somewhere. I cared for a pup just like her and she was the sweetest dog I ever met. She'd cry every time she saw me.

Pets Dogs AdviceAugust 18, 2010
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat