What Breed is My Dog?

I got my dog from a rescue. She is about 11 months old and weighs 40 pounds. We were told she was a Feist/Terrier mix, but I don't think she is. She's the larger black and white dog. Any ideas on what she might be? Thanks for your help!

By Kelly from Poughkeepsie, NY

Answers

I think she might be a mix of Smooth Fox Terrier or Whippet and American Staffordshire Terrier. Her coat is gorgeous! Her face looks like a little Staffie-ish and those long legs have to come from somewhere. I cared for a pup just like her and she was the sweetest dog I ever met. She'd cry every time she saw me.

Pets Dogs AdviceAugust 18, 2010
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎄