What Breed is My Dog?

What's our dog's mix? We have adopted two puppies a few months back from a shelter. We were told our boy who is about 4 months is a Lab/Retreiver mix. What do you all think? He is huge for his age, his paws are gigantic. He's kinda a lazy pup and is more of a cuddler!

By Bree

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

It looks to coonhound mix.

There is a brindle cur and possible lab mix. Look between the toes and see if their webbed. If so there is lab in him. He is great looking dog congrates on the new members of the family. (I asked my better half and showed him the picture he is a cur dog fanatic. We have a ton of them if I'd let him) .

In the first picture, where someone is holding the dog, he looks like a German Shepherd mix, he has the almond shaped eyes and Shepherd ears. He's adorable!

Yah, I was thinking he maybe mixed German Sheppard. He is pretty mellow compared to our female boxer mix (that's the other pup we adopted). He is a cute boy, thanks for comments!

Maybe Lab-Great Dane.

To Bree, I think definitely a strong resemblance to German Shepherd. Very cute dog. I think he'll be beautiful when he is full grown. Good luck!

I would guess Catahoula Leopard dog is in this darling little dog and maybe shepherd...how adorable~

Here is a link:

http://en.wikip  ki/Catahoula_Cur

Pets Dogs AdviceJanuary 3, 2011
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 9:11:44 AM on 10.0.0.96 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.