What Breed is My Dog?

I have an 8 week old blue Pit, but I'm not quite sure what kind it is. The guy that sold it to me only has the dad, which is a bully. He said the mom was a blue Pit. Does anyone know what kind mine is? Here is a picture of my dog.

By Manuel from Dallas,TX

Answers

I couldn't tell you anything about Pits, but I can tell you that it is adorable! What a cutie! Have a good, long life together!

Pets Dogs AdviceMarch 15, 2011
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 25, 2017 at 3:56:38 AM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.