What Breed is My Dog?

What breed do you think my dog is? We have been told Pit or Dingo mix, among other things. She weighs about 38 pounds and is medium in size. She is very bright and has been known to open doors and let herself out of the house on occasion. Thanks in advance.

By Barbara from Port Orchard, WA

My first thought was Basenji, primarily because of his face. But looking at him the second time I think shepard (the ears and face). Then possibly some staffordshire terrier because of his body size and broad chest. Should be a great dog...what a cutie.

I immediately thought Basenji too.

Pets Dogs AdviceMay 5, 2011
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 16, 2016 at 3:36:33 PM on 10.0.0.252 in 972 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.