What Breed is My Dog?

What breed do you think my dog is? I know for sure she is part Boxer, but what is she mixed with? She is a wonderful dog.

By Young Los from Clarksville, TX

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Looks like some kind of hound, beagle, perhaps? They're great dogs; and I have heard nice things about boxers, so it sounds like she got the best of both!

Pets Dogs AdviceMay 15, 2011
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:58:32 AM on 10.0.0.82 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.